RIVERSIDE COUNTY - SPAY/NEUTER FINANCIAL HELP
For any pet owner/guardian, there are “affordable” spay/neuter & vaccine clinics, financial help, and TNR Programs (trap/neuter/return) serving Riverside County – including …
1. Southwest Riverside County,
- TNR Riverside – 951-235-4354 or www.TNRRiverside.org
- West Riv. County/City Clinic, in Riverside (951-358-7387) or www.rcdas.org – “fix me”
- Mary S. Roberts Spay/Neuter Clinic, in Riverside (951-977-8634) – fees on website
- Moreno Valley Animal Clinic, in Moreno Valley (951-413-3780)
- Moreno Valley Animal Shelter, in Moreno Valley (951-413-3790) – City Cat spay/neuter & TNR
- Town & Country Veterinary Clinic, in Riverside (951-682-3803) feral cat friendly
- Pedley Square Vet Clinic, in Jurupa Valley (951-685-3331)
2. Banning area
- Animal Action League mobile clinic, in Banning (760-366-1100); (Spanish–760-366-1105)
3. Lake Elsinore area – Animal Friends of the Valleys (951-674-7729) – fees on website
4. Hemet/San Jacinto area,
- Ramona Humane Society Clinic – (951-654-3110)
- Riverside County Animal Campus, www.rcdas.org, “fix me” - or – (951-791-3720)
5. Coachella Valley area,
- Animal Samaritans SPCA, in Thousand Palms (760-343-3477, Ext. 1)
- Animal Action League mobile clinic, in Joshua Tree (760-366-1100); (Spanish–760-366-1105)
6. Perris – free spay/neuter to pets within City of Perris, Zip codes 92570 and 92571 only. Request an appointment by calling 951-791-3732.
For "low/limited income" pet owner/guardian, call for spay/neuter financial help (if needed) AFTER making spay/neuter appointment:
- Actors & Others, 818-755-6045, Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; if get a busy signal, hang-up & redial quickly to get through. Say you’re calling for financial help to fix your pet(s); & you’re NOT ELIGIBLE for a voucher because there is no program in your area;
- Exception – Moreno Valley Clinic does not accept pledges from organizations.
- Pet Assistance Foundation, (PAF) in addition to whatever A&O pledges, call PAF voice mail – 877-772-9738 and when the greeting starts, dial 1001 to leave your NAME, PHONE #, repeat your PHONE # a second time, and say you’re calling for help to fix your pet(s.) A volunteer will call you back and tell you how much they ALSO will pay the vet.
- Exceptions – Pet Assistance pledges only to Town & Country Vet Clinic, Mary S. Roberts Spay/Neuter Clinic, Animal Action League, and Ramona Humane Society Clinic.
- RUFF: 949-580-1092 (pledge for pets age 7 mos. or older, no feral cats)
For Riverside County residents age 66+ whose individual income does not exceed $1,700/month, the "Herdina Fund" may help (when funds are available) for spay/neuter, vaccines, other vet med costs, for personal pets. (Excludes feral / community cats.) Depending on where senior pet owner/guardian lives, call one of the following for info:
- Coachella Valley and Morongo Valley – Animal Samaritans - 760-343-4379 (Michelle)
- San Jacinto Valley, Nuevo/Lakeview, Banning, Beaumont, Calimesa, Cabazon, Idyllwild and Romoland – Ramona Humane Society - call 951-654-8002, Ext. 226 (John)
- City of Riverside, Corona, Norco, Mira Loma, Moreno Valley, Perris, Jurupa Valley – Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center/Clinic – 951-977-8634 (Stacey)
- Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, Menifee – Animal Friends of the Valleys - 951-674-0618, Ext. 219 (Kathy)
Page updated 4/17/19